Dorey Park is the largest park in Henrico, encompassing 400 acres in the eastern portion of the county. The park includes something for everyone: sports, trails, playgrounds, picnic shelters, disc golf course, and even a dog park! Henrico County recently added a trailhead that links to the Virginia Capital Trail.
Five-acre lake with entire shoreline accessible, restrooms, concessions, bike trails, equestrian rings and horse trails, disc golf course, dog park, recreation center, hiking trails, fishing pier, lights, outfield fences, youth and adult softball fields, baseball fields, multi-purpose fields
Number of Fields
- 6 multi-purpose fields
- 4 tournament fields, convertible for softball or youth baseball, each with 300-ft fences
- 2 youth fields, convertible for baseball or softball, each with 200-ft fences
- 1 dedicated youth baseball field with grass infield
- 1 60/90 baseball field with grass infield
- 3 tennis courts
- 1 18-hole disc golf course
Soccer, Football, Softball, Baseball, Tennis, Disc Golf, Biking, Horseback Riding, Hiking, Fishing
Take a virtual tour of some of Dorey Park’s features here.
Park open daily from dawn to dusk.